Senior QA Analyst
As a Senior QA at Wargaming Sydney, you will play an integral part of driving our mission to empower our development teams to raise the bar of quality for the diverse range of innovative video game products we ship to millions of players around the world.
What will you do?
- Develop automation infrastructure to aid testing across our full-stack of technologies, including client, server, tools and A.I.
- Maintain existing automation infrastructure used to identify risks in areas such as performance, reliability, capability and scalability
- Collaborate with team members to architect optimal automation solutions that maximise effectiveness of our testing
- Coach and mentor others in automation and development processes to improve skills and efficiency across the team
- Assist in managing execution of automation suites across a pool of machines
- Identify and resolve systemic process issues across the Quality, Engineering, Creative and Production domains
- Contribute to software engineering outside your core automation specialisation when the need arises
- Continuously self-improve, developing your knowledge and skills by performing research to stay ahead of the curve
What are we looking for?
- You have a demonstrated background in Automation Engineering
- A highly developed quality mindset
- Strong passion to build and automate systems
- You have a background developing tests for game engines
- Excellent skills using C++ and a scripting language, preferably Python
- Previous experience in large projects
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Shipped a AAA title
- Experience with Context-based testing
- Site Reliability Engineering
- Experience with Jenkins
- A love of Video Games and Game Technology
Wargaming Sydney is one of the largest AAA development studios in Australia, and is the Aussie branch of Wargaming.net. We are the creators of the award-winning BigWorld Technology which powers Wargaming’s massively popular online games. The team currently works on new IP, established titles, and advanced technologies.
We are a group of highly talented individuals who have come together to create the Wargaming Sydney family.
At Wargaming Sydney we offer all our employees a unique bespoke benefits package which includes options for subsidised private health care, fitness/gym memberships and entertainment budgets. We also offer breakfast every day, a weekly company-provided lunch, fully stocked gaming room and much, much more…
We’ve been voted a Great Place to Work, and are endorsed as an Employer for Women by Work180. We believe in equal opportunities for all and have created a workplace where all of our team can feel supported and included. We’ve zero tolerance for workplace bullying, discrimination, and harassment. We encourage applications from those who are traditionally underrepresented in the technology industry, and all applicants will receive consideration equally.