Junior Gameplay Programmer (C++) Internship Program
Wargaming Sydney is seeking a Junior Gameplay Programmer to join our team for a 4 month paid internship program commencing from 2nd August 2021 until 30th November 2021.
You will work alongside talented developers in a supportive and fun environment. This is a good opportunity for a Junior C++ Developer who is interested in gaining exposure in the games development industry.
This is a full time role, 38 hours per week.
What will you do?
- Code, debug and support the existing engines, rendering or tools pipeline.
- Working on an upcoming AAA game title.
- Working with experienced developers from diverse backgrounds.
What are we looking for?
- 3 or more years of completed Undergraduate study in the following or related disciplines: – Computer Science / Software Engineering- Information Technology- Computer Engineering / Engineering
- Understanding of object-oriented analysis and design
- C/C++ knowledge and/or experience
- Ability to work with existing development processes and codebase
- Problem solving skills
- Great communication skills
- A quick learner & team player
- Keen interest in game development
If you are passionate about the games industry, and enjoy challenges creatively please apply using the link on this page.
Applications need to be received by 4th June 2021. Interviews will be commencing from the 28th of June 2021.
Please include your Academic Transcript with your application. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Wargaming Sydney is one of the largest AAA development studios in Australia, and is the Aussie branch of Wargaming.net. We are the creators of the award-winning BigWorld Technology which powers Wargaming’s massively popular online games. The team currently works on new IP, established titles, and advanced technologies.
We are a group of highly talented individuals who have come together to create the Wargaming Sydney family.
At Wargaming Sydney we offer all our employees a unique bespoke benefits package which includes options for subsidised private health care, fitness/gym memberships and entertainment budgets. We also offer breakfast every day, a weekly company-provided lunch, fully stocked gaming room and much, much more…
We’ve been voted a Great Place to Work, and are endorsed as an Employer for Women by Work180. We believe in equal opportunities for all and have created a workplace where all of our team can feel supported and included. We’ve zero tolerance for workplace bullying, discrimination, and harassment. We encourage applications from those who are traditionally underrepresented in the technology industry, and all applicants will receive consideration equally.
Take a look at our website – http://www.wargaming.com
Engineering & Programming